Conical twin-screw gearbox specific types of examples and description
One of the types of conical twin-screw gearboxes: SZ conical twin-screw extruder gearbox
SZ conical twin-screw extruder gearbox is made of low-carbon alloy steel with good quality and high strength, and is treated by carburizing and quenching. It also adopts grinding process to improve the hardness of the tooth surface and meet the gear. The use of the box requires. In addition to these structural features, the SZ conical twin-screw extruder gearbox also has the following performance characteristics:
(1) The product runs smoothly and reliably on the whole, with low running noise, high transmission efficiency and large bearing capacity.
The gears of the gearbox are involute cylindrical gears, and their corresponding structures and parameters have been optimized to improve the performance and use of the gears.
(2) The box of the distribution box is made of ductile iron, and the gear is a high-strength gear with a serpentine cooling water pipe inside.
(3) The upper limit of the speed of the SZ conical twin-screw extruder gearbox is generally not more than 1500r/min. The working temperature is -10 ° C - 40 ° C, if the ambient temperature is lower than 0 ° C, then the gear box should be heated before the start of the oil, the temperature of the lubricating oil is heated to 10 ° C.
Two types of conical twin-screw gearboxes: co-directional conical twin-screw extruder distribution gearbox
The same direction conical twin-screw extruder distributes the gear box, which is one of the conical twin-screw gear boxes. In terms of composition, there are a box body, a rear cover plate, a connecting sleeve, a flange, a lock nut The long-axis of the transmission, the short shaft of the transmission and the intermediate shaft are structurally characterized by:
(1) One side of the box is connected to the connecting sleeve by a flange, and the other side of the connecting sleeve is connected with the lock nut. In addition, the cabinet is also connected to the rear cover.
(2) The long shaft of the transmission in the gearbox is installed in the casing, and a small taper gear is mounted on the long shaft of the transmission, and a large taper gear is mounted on the intermediate shaft. In addition, a gap is left between the adjacent small tapered gears between the gear tip circles. In this way, the normal operation of the gearbox of the co-directional conical twin-screw extruder and its use effect can be ensured.