1. The gear is made of high-strength low-carbon alloy steel through carburizing and quenching. The tooth surface hardness reaches HRC58-62. The gears adopt CNC grinding process, which has high precision and good contact.
2. High transmission rate: The single-stage is greater than 96.5%, the double-stage is greater than 93%, and the third-level is greater than 90%.
3. Smooth operation, low noise.
4. Small size, light weight, long service life, high carrying capacity.
5. Easy to remove and easy to install