The assembly process of the gear transmission component consists of two steps: first, the gear is mounted on the shaft, and the gear and the shaft assembly are loaded into the casing.
1. Assembly method of gear on the shaft
1) The gears that are sleeved or slipped on the shaft are generally gap-fitted with the shaft. The assembly accuracy depends mainly on the manufacturing precision of the parts themselves. The dimensions of the shafts and holes should be checked during assembly.
2) The gear fixed on the shaft is generally a transition fit with the shaft or a interference fit with a small interference. When the interference is small, it can be knocked in with a hand tool. The direction of the overshoot often changes, and the low speed is heavy. Gears, generally have a large amount of interference, and can be assembled by thermal expansion or hydraulic sleeves.
When the gear is mounted on the shaft, avoid the eccentricity, the skew and the end face are close to the mounting shoulder and other installation errors. After loading on the shaft, check the radial runout and the end face runout for the high precision.
2. The assembly accuracy of the gear and shaft assembly into the box, gear and shaft assembly on the box is affected by the assembly accuracy of the gear on the shaft, and also the geometrical accuracy of the box, such as the coaxiality of the box hole. Degree, the parallelism between the axes, and the center of the hole, etc., may also be related to the relative orientation of the gears in adjacent axes.
1) Assembling the gears and checking the box before the shaft assembly, check the hole distance on the box, the parallelism of the hole system, the dimensional distance and parallelism of the axis and the reference surface, the verticality of the hole axis and the end face, and the hole before assembly. The accuracy of the coaxiality of the axis, etc., in order to ensure the accuracy of the assembly of the gear pair, it is necessary to adjust during assembly and repair if necessary. When using a plain bearing, the machining error of the parts such as the box is compensated by scraping the shaft hole. When using rolling bearings, the machining accuracy of the box must be strictly controlled. Sometimes the eccentric sleeve adjustment or the lining method can be used to improve the contact accuracy of the gear.
2) Dynamic precision assembly adjustment for gear transmission with high motion accuracy. Firstly, the machining accuracy of the gear must be ensured, and the high assembly precision can be obtained by the directional assembly method. When the assembly gear ratio is 1 or other integer pair, the gear should be based on the distribution of the lightning distance error of the pitch. The maximum phase of the lightning strike error corresponds to the maximum phase of the lightning strike error of the other gear, so that the machining error of the gear is compensated to a certain extent. For the radial runout error and the end face runout error of the gear, the error phase of the gear positioning surface, the bearing positioning surface and other related parts can be separately determined, and the error of the relevant parts is appropriately offset by the phase when assembling.