Gearboxes are widely used in electric motors, are often used in wind turbines, and are an important mechanical component. Their main function is to transmit the power generated by the wind turbine under the action of wind to the generator and make it Get the corresponding speed. Usually, the speed of the wind wheel is very low, which is far from the speed required by the generator to generate electricity. It must be realized by the speed increasing action of the gear box gear pair. Therefore, the gear box is also called the speed increasing box.
The characteristics of the gearbox are:
1. The gearbox adopts a universal design scheme and can be changed into an industry-specific gearbox according to customer requirements.
2. Realize parallel shaft, orthogonal shaft, vertical and horizontal universal box, reduce the number of parts and components, and increase the number of specifications.
3. Adopting the structure of the suction box body, large cabinet surface area and large fan, cylindrical gear and spiral bevel gear adopt advanced grinding process to improve the temperature rise, noise reduction and reliability of the whole machine. The power is increased.
4. Input method: motor coupling flange, shaft input.
5. Output mode: solid shaft with flat key, hollow shaft with flat key, hollow shaft with expansion disk, hollow shaft with spline connection, solid shaft with spline connection and solid shaft with flange connection.
6. Gear box installation: horizontal, vertical, swing base, torsion arm.
7. Gearbox series products have 3~26 type specifications, the number of reduction gear stages is 1~4, the speed ratio is 1.25~450; and the combination of R, K and S series gets bigger speed.