After the worm gear reduction box is officially put into use, what daily maintenance work needs to be done during the use of the reduction gear box? as follows:
1. The working place, transmission efficiency, load capacity and lubricating oil grade used by the worm gear reducer must meet the values specified in the specifications.
2. During the formal use of the worm gear reducer, the height of the lubricating oil surface should meet the design requirements. And check the oil supply status of each lubricating point at any time.
3. Regularly check the impurities, moisture and viscosity changes in the lubricating oil. If it is found that the standard is exceeded or not met, the lubricating oil should be treated in time. When replacing the lubricating oil, the bearing and oil pool should be carefully washed.
4. In the normal work of the worm gear reducer, the temperature of the bearing and the oil pool and the noise check of the reducer should be done. If an abnormal situation is found, stop the search immediately and wait until the abnormality is removed before putting it into use again.
5. Regularly check the tooth surface of the internal gears of the worm gear reducer. If there is eclipse, abrasion, gluing or broken teeth on the tooth surface, it must be immediately shut down and treated.