Parallel gearbox reducer is a type of reducer, which uses various gear drives to achieve the purpose of speed reduction. It is composed of gear subgroups of various stages. The reason for adopting this structure is that the small gear can drive the gear to decelerate to a certain extent, so multi-stage adoption can greatly reduce the rotation speed and achieve the goal of speed reduction.
Parallel gearbox reducer features
(1) The gears in the reducer are made of high-strength low-carbon alloy steel, and subjected to carburizing and quenching treatment, so that the hardness of the tooth surface reaches HRC 58-62. In addition, on the gear part, the CNC grinding process is used to ensure the accuracy of the gear size and better contact.
(2) In the transmission efficiency, the single stage is greater than 96.5%, the double level is greater than 93%, and the third level is greater than 90%. Therefore, the transmission efficiency of the parallel gearbox reducer is relatively high.
(3) The speed reducer has the advantages of stable operation and small parallel noise during operation. Light weight, easy installation and disassembly, strong load carrying capacity and long service life.
Parallel gearbox reducer, in the course of use, it is necessary to do the daily routine lubrication and maintenance work, and they will affect the performance and use of the product, so it should be strictly in accordance with the requirements And, there are some corresponding lubrication and maintenance instructions.
(1) Before the parallel gearbox reducer is put into use, it is necessary to install the appropriate type and value of lubricating oil matched with the equipment in the reducer, because the reducer is generally lubricated with lubricating oil. If the lubricant does not guarantee a good lubrication, other lubrication measures should be taken to ensure that the lubrication is in place and has good lubrication.
(2) Generally speaking, there are oil filling holes and oil drain plugs on the speed reducer, so the user should know their specific position so that the oil filling work can be carried out correctly. Some parts of the reducer need to be inspected and lubricated regularly. Therefore, it is necessary to know clearly which parts are in order to perform this work correctly and in time to ensure the normal operation of the parallel gearbox reducer.