The parallel twin-screw gearbox, which belongs to the transmission part of the equipment, is the main and important part of the transmission part of the equipment. If it is used on the extruder, it is a special gearbox for the parallel twin-screw extruder. This kind of gear box is composed of ultra-high-strength hard-toothed gears and high-precision grinding teeth, and has the advantages of small volume, large bearing capacity and long service life.
Parallel twin-screw gearboxes, in specific types, are TPS and NPS, but they are the same in terms of basic structural features and structural characteristics.
(1) The gears and shafts in the parallel twin-screw gearbox are made of high-strength alloy steel and are treated by carburizing and grinding to ensure the dimensional accuracy and strength of these components. In addition, its tooth surface and shaft surface hardness can reach HRC60.
(2) The bearings and fuel tanks in the gearbox can all be imported components. The design of the pump is designed with oil pump circulation or water cooling system to improve the performance and service life of bearings and fuel tanks.
(3) The working speed of the gearbox is low speed and high medium speed. The speed ratio can be determined according to the working speed of the screw. In terms of torque, there are also two types of high-intensity medium torque and ultra-high strength and high torque. The ambient temperature used is -10 to 40 degrees, and the input speed of the high speed shaft is specified to be no more than 1500 rpm.
(4) Parallel twin-screw gearbox, which has accessories, mainly for the connecting body. On the attachment of the connecting body, it can be divided into two types, steel and casting, which can be based on actual conditions and requirements. To make choices and determinations.
2. Specific application of parallel twin screw gearbox
The specific application of the parallel twin-screw gearbox, many of which are used in the extruder, therefore, has the specific type of extruder of the parallel twin-screw extruder. This type of extruder can be used in the filling, blending, modification, reinforcement and the like of rubber and engineering resins, as well as in the devolatilization treatment of superabsorbent resins, and in addition, there are some other applications. If it is a minicomputer, it can also be used in research and teaching.
Parallel twin-screw gearbox, which is an important part of the parallel twin-screw extruder, because its structural design is reasonable, and whether it has good performance, it will affect the normal operation and operation of the extruder, so it cannot Despise and sloppy. In the design of the component, specific aspects such as power, reliability of use, operating noise and sealing performance need to be considered to ensure that there is no problem in design.