The purpose of gearboxes is as follows:
1. Accelerated deceleration, which is often referred to as the variable speed gearbox.
2. Change the direction of the drive. For example, we use two sector gears to transmit the force vertically to the other.
3. Change the turning moment. Under the same power condition, the faster the speed turns, the smaller the torque the shaft receives.
4. Clutch function: We can separate the engine from the load by separating the two originally meshed gears, such as brake clutch.
5. Distribute the power: For example, we can use a single engine to drive multiple slave shafts through the gearbox main shaft, thus realizing the function of one engine to drive multiple loads.
The working principle of the gearbox:
The gearbox is used for shifting. The gearbox or reducer is mostly geared. The principle is that a large gear has a gear or a pinion with a large gear to operate.
The operation of the gearbox is stable and reliable, and the transmission power is high. The outer box structure of the gearbox can be made of sound absorbing material to reduce the noise generated during the operation of the gearbox. The gear box itself has a box structure with a large fan to effectively reduce the operating temperature of the gear box.
In the process of using the gearbox, the main gearbox cleaning problem should be timely. The gearbox cleaning machine cleans the gearbox by using the original oil-discharging system of the gearbox and the filtered lubricating oil. It does not change any hardware facilities of the gearbox, and does not add any cleaning agent, which ensures the safe operation of the gearbox and extends the life of the box.