The gearbox system is a complex system consisting of gears, drive shafts, bearings and housing structures. Except for the entire system that supports and seals the outside of the system, the failure rate of other major components accounts for 90% of the gearbox failure. the above. So the following is the failure form of the main components of the gearbox and the typical form of failure that occurs as a system.
1. Tooth eccentricity: Gear eccentricity generally means that the center of the gear does not coincide with the center of the rotating shaft. It is often caused by machining errors of the gears.
2. Uniform wear of the gear: Uniform wear of the gear refers to the normal wear of the tooth surface caused by the gear due to long working conditions.
4. Broken teeth: The time domain of the broken teeth is a shock vibration with a large amplitude, and the gear meshing frequency and its higher harmonics are the carrier frequencies.
5. Box resonance: The resonance of the box is that the natural frequency component of the box appears on the spectrum. Under normal circumstances, the resonance ability is very large, while other frequency components are small or not.
6. Shaft bending: When the shaft is slightly bent, the tooth shape error will be caused in the gear transmission, and the meshing frequency and the frequency multiplication will be the carrier frequency, and the mesh frequency of the gear will be the modulation frequency of the meshing frequency modulation line phenomenon.
7. Unbalanced shaft: When the shaft has serious imbalance, it will cause tooth shape error in the gear transmission, forming the carrier frequency and its multiplication frequency as the carrier frequency, and the frequency of the gear as the modulation frequency and the meshing frequency modulation. Phenomenon, but the number of bands on the general spectrum is small and rare.
8. Axial swaying: When there are two helical gears on the shaft that are engaged at the same time, the swaying phenomenon sometimes occurs.
We can avoid the occurrence of gearbox failures based on the above fault characteristics, timely discovery and timely solution.