First, in the process of using:
1. Change oil for the first time, after running for 200~300 hours. When changing the oil, wait for the reducer to cool down without burning danger, but still keep warm, because after the complete cooling, the viscosity of the oil increases and it is difficult to drain the oil.
2. When it is found that the temperature rise of the reducer oil exceeds 80 °C or the temperature of the oil pool exceeds 100 °C, and abnormal noise is generated, stop using it. Check the cause, remove the fault, and then continue to operate after replacing the lubricant. .
Second, the requirements of the conditions of use
1.the scope of use:
1)Attention to ambient temperature: When the ambient temperature is lower than 0 degree, the lubricating oil should be heated to above 0 degrees before starting. On the contrary, when the ambient temperature is higher than 40 degrees, heat insulation and cooling measures must be taken.
2)The maximum speed of the high speed shaft cannot exceed 1500r/min.
3) If the geared motor is to be used with its own machine, it must be operated according to the steering specified by the reducer.
4) The geared motor of the direct-coupled motor must also meet the conditions for use of the motor.
5) The geared motor should be selected according to the selection criteria.
2.the requirements of lubricating oil: TH, TB, TP series of geared motors should be filled with lubricating oil that meets the requirements before use. Check the oil quantity before working.
3. Check the steering direction of the geared motor without load to check whether the running sound is normal.
4. TB series geared motors should be lubricated to lubricate the bearings on the shaft before starting the machine. In the case of the forced lubrication motor that is diluted with dilution, the oil should be turned on before the gear and bearing are fully lubricated before starting the geared motor.
5.the gear motor is best to use soft start, try to avoid full load start.
6. The geared motor must be run at no-load operation during the first operation or after overhauling the replacement parts, and the time should not be less than 24h.
7. After starting the machine, it is necessary to carefully observe whether the noise, vibration, sealing, temperature rise, etc. of the geared motor are normal. If there is a fault, stop it immediately, find out the cause, and continue to use it after troubleshooting.