YPS counter-rotating parallel twin screw gearbox Introduction
YPS series gearbox is a drive device designed to match with inverted parallel twin screw extruders. The machine is composed of two parts of the reducer and the output distribution box, and the vertical joint arrangement is adopted. The main motor can be arranged under the distribution box and the structure is compact and beautiful.
Materials of YPS counter-rotating parallel twin screw gearbox
The main parts are the material of super high strength alloy carburized steel, manufactured by way of carburizing quenching hardening, and gear grinding. The surface hardening process is added to the key parts. The hardness of the tooth surface is HRC54-62, and the hardness of the core is HRC30-40, Its precision is up to grade 6. thrust bearing with over-specification is mounted on the front end of hollow output shaft to accommodate screw back pressure force.
YPS counter-rotating parallel twin screw gearbox Features
The whole unit is small volume, high carry capacity, stable drive, low noise and high efficiency.
1. Our Strength: We have an experience of more than 20 year of manufacturing and designing Plastic machines, varied Screws and Barrels and spares. We concentrate on improving quality, updating design and enhancing service.
2. Our products: Screws Barrels for Injection, Extrusion, and Blow Molding applications; relevant accessories; plastic processing machinery.
3. Location advantage: located in China's Screw Town - Jintang Town in Zhoushan City, near to Ningbo Port and Shanghai Port.
4. Market areas: global sales network reaching South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania and the Middle East.
5. We promise: We assure the customer benefits, We provide competitive price, We Emphasis On Cooperation.
• Introduce products in detail • Recommend suitable solution • Offer test
• Provide layout and engineering conditions • Offer screw plan and related documents
• Inform the project processing status • Insure the product designed in accordance with technical document
• Provide installation, commissioning and training • Offer spare parts
• Provide necessary technical support and update information.